Wisdom and Knowledge
Is being able to see different perspectives and gathering evidence before making decisions or moving ahead. Learn to be objective and reflective before choosing a course of action. Reflect on the reasons for your success, but especially learn from your mistakes.
Have an open mind to learn and embrace new ideas. We must be open to new experiences and new ways of doing and looking at things.
Hard work and open mind will open up the potential that is inside every one of us.
People who are Open-minded:
• Are more accepting of others and have fewer prejudices
• Are more optimistic and make the most of life
• Have less stress because they are more open to change
• Have better problem-solving skills
• Want to learn more, therefore are more interesting