Consciousness is there all the time. You can raise your experience so that you become more conscious. If you become identified with consciousness, you will experience everyone as yourself.
4 IMPORTANT Principles
1. See Possibilities: Open your mind to possibilities that already exist. Your Big Opportunity may be right where you are now.
2. See Potential: Change is inevitable therefore you should stay abreast of current opportunities and the advantage they provide.
3. Take Action: Lacks of action has caused the demise of many great ideas and opportunities. When the seed is newly planted in your mind, it is important to inject it with definite plans and immediate action.
4. Be Persistent and Patient: Remember Patient and Persistent make an unbeatable combination. Success requires diligent, attention and the willingness to invest time to perfect your idea.
- You feel Energised
- Reduced Stress
- Unfold the Secret of Life – Happiness is that state of consciousness which proceeds from the achievement of one’s value – Ayn Rand
- Expand your Wisdom and Intuition
- Creativity is the state of consciousness in which you enter to your inner treasury of your innermost being and bring the beauty to manifestation – Torkom Saraydarian
When the higher mind is driving the subconscious, many people experience a spiritual awakening. A more pronounced spirituality will mean a mindset that chooses to remain calm, focused and driven toward positive aspects of life. It also means having the determination to overcome with the help of a higher power. This higher power is both similar and influential to the subconscious mind.